- Be on set from 5:30-11:30pm.
- Prepare the white-board schedule, clipboard, sign-in sheet, and GPG model releases for the evening.
- Verify the age of all attendees.
- Keep the schedule
- Keep pre-scheduled shoots on time
- Schedule "night of" shoots into any available slots
- Coordinate missing personnel (eg: models who have slots, but no photographer.)
- For each shoot:
- Ensure a model release is signed.
- Track all personnel involved in EVERY SHOOT. HINT: Write the first and last name of everyone involved (Photographer, Model, MUA, Hair, Wardrobe, etc on the 1/2 GPG Release Form. Have the model hold it for a picture (cell-phone is okay!) This is used for image delivery later.
- Coordinate clean-up times and photographer setup/breakdown conversations.