<< coming soon >>
WTF is the GPG AB?!?
The GPG Advisory Board is a group of individuals who meet regularly to discuss "best-practices" for Guerrilla Photo Group. The Board examines member requests, attendance, greivances, event format, and other aspects of GPG. It then makes recommendations designed to keep the event positive and productive! The Advisory Board meets on the 1st Friday of the odd-numbered months (6x times/year.) It is comprised of 10 people. Serving on the GPG AB is a valuable contribution to the group, is fun... and It looks great on a CV too! Who doesn't want to serve on the Volunteer Advisory Board of "One Of Albuquerque's Best Arts Events?" ;-)
The Current Advisory Board
- Rip Williams, Photographer (Chair) (website | contact)
How Can I Help/Join the AB?
If you feel that GPG is valuable, and are willing to contribute additional time and resources to help "steer the ship," then we'd love to have you! All you need to do is:
- Support GPG (at any recurring level.)
- Contact us to let us know you'd like to participate in the Advisory Board
- The current board will rreview the request, and you should recieve your welcome message in a matter of days!
Our .pdf press kit is coming soon.
No information from children under age 18.
If you are under age 18, please do not attempt to register for GuerrillaPhotoGroup.com or provide any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under age 18, please contact us through this page.
Your privacy is very important to us. GuerrillaPhotoGroup.com will never sell private information about it's users to any third party.
Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on GuerrillaPhotoGroup.com, and you can control how it is shared. In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos, you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any content that you post on or in connection with GuerrillaPhotoGroup.com. This License ends when you delete your content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it. When you delete your content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about GuerrillaPhotoGroup.com, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep GuerrillaPhotoGroup.com safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on GuerrillaPhotoGroup.com.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access GuerrillaPhotoGroup.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on GuerrillaPhotoGroup.com.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use GuerrillaPhotoGroup.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of GuerrillaPhotoGroup.com, such as a denial of service attack.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
Registration and Account Security
GuerrillaPhotoGroup.com users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on GuerrillaPhotoGroup.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not use GuerrillaPhotoGroup.com if you are under 18.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on GuerrillaPhotoGroup.com that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on GuerrillaPhotoGroup.com if we believe that it violates this Statement.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks, or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on GuerrillaPhotoGroup.com.
- You will not send email invitations to non-users without their consent.